TRIBAR Phone Banking
TRIBAR is Tri Boro FCU's audio response system which allows
you to access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
TRIBAR allows you to conduct financial transactions any time
The following are some of TRIBAR's features:
- Make balance inquiries
- Verify your transactions in your checking account
- Verify deposits
- Verify loan balance
- Transfer funds between allowable accounts
- Withdrawals by check
- Make loan payments by transferring funds from your Savings or Checking
- and more!!
How To Use TRIBAR
||Using a touch-tone phone, call TRIBAR at (412) 461-5018. You will
be prompted to make a selection from the following options:
- Account Access
- Member Services
- Credit Union Information and Request
||After you have made your selection, TRIBAR will guide you
through the transaction. For transactions and inquiries, you will
only need to enter your member number and your PIN.
||After TRIBAR has performed your transaction, you will have the option
of disconnecting or conducting another transaction.
||When you have completed your transactions, please disconnect.
For great accessibility to your accounts, apply today!
(*59K PDF File)
After completing your application there are several
easy ways to file it with us..
- Drop off the application at any of our offices
- Mail the application to Tri Boro FCU, 600 East 8th Avenue, Munhall,
- Fax the application to (412) 461-0842
- Attach the completed application to an email and send to email@example.com