How do I qualify?
You will qualify if you meet the following criteria:
- Live in Allegheny or Washington County
- Work in Allegheny or Washington County
- Worship in Allegheny or Washington County
- Attend School in Allegheny or Washington County
- Immediate family members include spouse, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren
How do I join?
To become a member, you are required to have a main share account, with a par share value of $50.00 at all times. The par share is not a fee, it’s your required minimum balance to be maintained to be a member in good standing which qualifies you to full benefits of membership. Eligible members must be a US citizen or a non-resident alien with verifiable unexpired permanent resident alien card and must be able to provide an unexpired, state issued driver’s license or legal photo ID to open an account. We also require a second form of ID, which can include a Social Security Card, Major unexpired credit/debit card, or unexpired Passport.
NCUA Share Insurance
Become a member!Go to main navigation